- Resale - single family
2002 Quenby St. Houston, TX, 77005-1633 Get directions$935,000 $335/Sq. ft.
- Age70 Years
- Parking 2 / Attached Garage car garage
- Area Southwest
- MLS# 27556522
- Listed 7 Years 6 Months 23 Days Ago
Description: Situated across from southampton's fleming park, 2002 quenby offers 2,792 sq. Ft. Of classic allure. This home, situated on a corner lot (6,695 sq.Ft./Hcad), features 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor and 2 full bathrooms. Access to the 4th bedroom and 3rd full bath is located off of the breakfast room. This room offers flexibility as it can be used as guest quarters or a game room as well. A charming floor plan along with mature landscaping & private patio all help to enhance the charm of this home.
- Levels: 1.5, Living room: 13 x 20, Kitchen: 10 x 17, Second bedroom: 12 x 27, Third bedroom: 11 x 14, Fourth bedroom: 13 x 13, Fifth bedroom: 17 x 18, Den: 15 x 17, Dining room: 11 x 12, Brkfast Rm: 9 x 18
- Other: Acres: 0 Up To ¼ Acre, Cooling: Central Electric, County: Harris, Digital Program Thermostat, Dishwasher: Y, Double Oven, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Elementary: Poe Elementary, Energy: Ceiling Fans, Exterior: Fully Fenced, Fire/Smoke Alarm, Fireplace: 1, Flooring: Carpet, Foundation: Pier & Beam, Heating: Central Gas, High School: Lamar, Insulated/Low-E Windows, Insulation - Blown Fiberglass, Interior: Alarm System - Owned, Island Kitchen, Junior High: Lanier, Location: Houston, Lot Desc: Corner, Map Page: 532d, Mock, North/South Exposure, Other, Oven Description: Convection Oven, Parking Description: Auto Garage Door Opener, Patio/Deck, Porch, Public Water, Range Description: Gas Range, Refrigerator Included, Roof: Composition, School District: Houston, Section: 0, Siding: Brick & Wood, Sq.Ft. / Source: 2792 / Appraisal District, Subdivision Lot, Subdivision Tennis Court, Subdivision: Southhampton Place, Tax ID: 054-087-000-0009, Tile, Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Wind
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Find out what your home is worth
Clay RyanBroker with 39 years experience
- Ryan's Real Estate Brokers, LLC 5311 Kirby Drive, Suite 107, Houston, TX 77005
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Memorial, Tanglewood, Midtown, Rice Village, Rice Military, Montrose, Briargrove Park, Greenway/Upper Kirby, Briargrove, Houston Heights, Bellaire, West University Place, Braeswood Place, Greater East End, Downtown Houston.
- Specializations Single family homes , Townhomes , Condominiums , Hi-Rise , Investment Properties , Rental
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute