19 Days on the Market!
- Resale - single family
1314 Centennial Dr Houston, TX, 77055 United States Get directions$349,000 $179/Sq. ft.
4 Beds 2 / 0 Baths 1,955 Sq. ft. 15,000 Sq. ft. Lot
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- Age59 Years
- Parking 2 / Attached Garage car garage
- Area Spring Branch
- MLS# 17060386
- Listed 10 Years 8 Months 8 Days Ago
Description: This very well maintained home has received a recent exterior renovation with recent paint, replaced siding and carport addition with pillars. Features include four bedrooms, two full baths, living dining combination and large den with study area, hardwood and tile floors, covered back patio and an oversized well landscaped lot.
- Levels: 1, Living room: 17 x 14, Kitchen: 11 x 11, Second bedroom: 14 x 13, Third bedroom: 10 x 10, Fourth bedroom: 14 x 12, Fifth bedroom: 10 x 12, Den: 13 x 24, Dining room: 10 x 10, Util Rm: 15 x 5
- Other: Acres: ¼ Up To ½ Acre, Carport: 2, Carport: Attached & Detac, Cement Board, Cooling: Central Electric, County: Harris, Covered Patio/Deck, Dishwasher: Y, Double-Wide Driveway, Elementary: Woodview, Energy: Ceiling Fans, Exterior: Back Yard Fenced, Fireplace: 1, Flooring: Tile, Foundation: Slab, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gaslog, Heating: Central Gas, High School: Spring Woods, Interior: Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Junior High: Spring Branch, Location: Houston, Lot Desc: Subdivision Lot, Map Page: 450w, Oven Description: Freestanding Oven, Parking Description: Auto Garage Door Opener, Patio/Deck, Public Water, Range Description: Freestanding Range, Roof: Composition, School District: Spring Branch, Section: 0, Siding: Brick Veneer, Sprinkler System, Sq.Ft. / Source: 1955 / Appraisal District, Subdivision: Century Oaks, Tax ID: 078-101-002-0013-001, Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Wood, Year Built / Source: 1954 / Appraisal District
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,145
- Tax Year: 2012
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 1314 Centennial Dr, Houston, TX, 77055 United States $349,000
- 4 beds 2 / 0 Baths 1,955 Sq. ft. 15,000 Sq. ft. Lot
Find out what your home is worth
Clay RyanBroker with 40 years experience
- Ryan's Real Estate Brokers, LLC 5311 Kirby Drive, Suite 107, Houston, TX 77005
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Memorial, Tanglewood, Midtown, Rice Village, Rice Military, Montrose, Briargrove Park, Greenway/Upper Kirby, Briargrove, Houston Heights, Bellaire, West University Place, Braeswood Place, Greater East End, Downtown Houston.
- Specializations Single family homes , Townhomes , Condominiums , Hi-Rise , Investment Properties , Rental