Sold over list price!
- Resale - single family
1606 Driscoll St Houston, TX, 77019 United States Get directions$575,000 $336/Sq. ft.
2 Beds 1 / 1 Bath 1,711 Sq. ft. 5,500 Sq. ft. Lot
- Age80 Years
- Parking 1 / Attached Garage car garage
- Area Central
- MLS# 65680954
- Listed 8 Years 9 Months 20 Days Ago
Description: This wonderful two story craftsman cottage is walking distance to the river oaks shopping centers, only 10 min from downtown. Old world charm and character combined with modern updates. The home offers a beautiful deck with large shade trees, sprinkler system, and a large, open kitchen with tile counter tops, windows overlooking the backyard, microwave, gas oven/range, plus water softener system, dishwasher and disposal. Hardwood floors throughout, updated bath and finished attic space.
- Air Conditioned: Central Electric A/C, Levels: 2, Heating: Natural gas, Fireplace: Mock, Living room: 21 x 12, Kitchen: 13 x 16, Second bedroom: 19 x 12, Third bedroom: 15 x 12, Dining room: 11 x 12, Study Rm: 13 x 7, Flooring: Hardwood
- Roof: Asph/shingle, Construction: Frame/Wood, Water: City, Sewer: City, Other Exterior Features: Wood
- Distance to transit: Within 3 miles, Distance to School: Within 3 miles, Site/View: Street, Other: Back Yard Fenced, Cooling: Central Electric, County: Harris, Dishwasher: Y, Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover, Dryer Included, Elementary: Woodrow Wilson, Energy: Digital Program Thermostat, Exterior: Back Yard, Fireplace: 1, Flooring: Tile, Foundation: Pier & Beam, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Heating: Central Gas, High School: Lamar, Interior: Alarm System - Owned, Island Kitchen, Junior High: Lanier, Location: Houston, Lot Desc: Subdivision Lot, Map Page: 492r, Mock, Oven Description: Freestanding Oven, Patio/Deck, Public Water, Range Description: Freestanding Range, Roof: Composition, School District: Houston, Section: 0, Siding: Cement Board, Sprinkler System, Sq.Ft. / Source: 1711 / Appraisal District, Storage Shed, Subdivision: Hyde Park Main Sec 06, Tax ID: 052-070-070-0017, Washer Included, Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Wood, Wood, Year Built / Source: 1935 / Appraisal District
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $13,002
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 1606 Driscoll St, Houston, TX, 77019 United States $575,000
- 2 beds 1 / 1 Bath 1,711 Sq. ft. 5,500 Sq. ft. Lot
Find out what your home is worth
Clay RyanBroker with 40 years experience
- Ryan's Real Estate Brokers, LLC 5311 Kirby Drive, Suite 107, Houston, TX 77005
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Mobile (713) 523-2700
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Memorial, Tanglewood, Midtown, Rice Village, Rice Military, Montrose, Briargrove Park, Greenway/Upper Kirby, Briargrove, Houston Heights, Bellaire, West University Place, Braeswood Place, Greater East End, Downtown Houston.
- Specializations Single family homes , Townhomes , Condominiums , Hi-Rise , Investment Properties , Rental